2008年5月30日金曜日

[Firefox]blank page is displayed, not able to access to the localhost(127.0.0.1) when using Firefox browser.

Description
When I use the firefox browser in Windows Vista environment and access to my localhost environment to test my web page, I can't access to my localhost web page. blank page is found and firefox doesn't display my test page, and System has no response. However, Internet Explorer works fine in the same environment.

Resolution
  1. Start the firefox browser
  2. Type "about:config" in URL field, the configuration page is displayed.
  3. Type "ipv6" in Filter field located at the top of the config page.
  4. Check "network.dns.disableIPv6", the default value of this configuration is FALSE, change the value of this configuration to TRUE(doubleclick this field and system will change the value to TRUE.)

0 件のコメント: